BasketCantu

Situazione Nuovi Palasport - Aspetto strategico per il futuro del Basket in Italia.

News sulle realizzazioni di nuovi palasport in Italia. La "Spaghetti League" può tornare grande?

« Older   Newer »

1. Luka_2

User deleted

Come da me scritto il 7 maggio (vedi in alto) Recaltati ha rescisso il contratto.
    Il 7 maggio ho manifestato questa intuizione, prima di qualsiasi avvisaglia.

E questo perchè avevo previsto come sarebbe andata a finire e come avrebbe ragionato
    il buon Reca, uomo tutto d'un pezzo, a cui non si deve insegnare quasi nulla.

Vi faccio un altra previsione.
    Dopo aver visto l'ennesima l'acquisto dell'ennesima "guardia", prepariamoci a un anno di continue
    rivoluzioni, di cambi continui, perchè questo è un roster da A 2, con giocatori pagati 3000 euro al mese o poco più.

Prosegue la caduta verso il basso della società pallacanestro Cantù.

Proprietà, batti un colpo e COMUNICA con la tifoseria.

Le scelte compartecipate sono utili a tutti.

Edited by Luka_2 - 1/9/2017, 09:21

2. Ernesto1

User deleted

Hookup Women Utilizes Free of charge Matters?
    A Fantastic Side to side Gain!

Cost-free hookup girls dating apps on the web is the solution if you're sick and tired of
    planning to pubs and groups only to be prevented, or even even worse, laughed
    at. I am aware what it's like because I've
    been there. I used to be single and distressed back into the
    working day -- I required a fresh partner -- but I continued trying because I needed no other selection. If you're one particular man who wants to hookup
    with attractive ladies without going to those areas the location where the ladies
    are alone, then this article might just change your lifestyle.
    It is going to describe why internet dating on the web is the ideal choice if you're a men that is too shy to
    strategy an attractive lady within a bar or team.

3. Florencia1

User deleted

Hookup Females Employs Totally free Affairs? A Great Side to side Benefit!

Free of charge hookup ladies meet real girls online is the answer if you're tired with likely to bars and organizations merely to be prevented, or even worse, laughed at.
    I am aware what it's like because I've been there. I was solitary and desperate back into the day
    time -- I required a fresh lover -- having said that i continued seeking because I had not one other option. If you're just one person who
    would like to hookup with sexy females without likely
    to those places the location where the females are on your own, than the post may just change your lifestyle.
    It would make clear why online dating on the web is the ideal option if
    you're a masculine who may be too shy to method a lovely
    lady inside a nightclub or team.

92 replies since 17/1/2017, 09:59   3933 views